DR. FILIPPOS PAPATHEODORAKIS
AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY
AESTHETIC BODY CONTOURING SURGERY
The goal of body contouring surgery is to optimize shape in specific areas and to create a proportionally and aesthetic balance in the appearance of your body. Often there are areas where fat deposits gravitate, which are resistant to diet and exercise. Getting rid of these abnormal contours can be frustrating. Pregnancy, also may change the body’s physique post partum, and permanently if not treated. Additionally, many note that after massive weight loss, frequently one is faced with excess lax skin in addition to resistant fat deposits, which distort your normal appearance. Each of these situations will benefit from an individualized body contouring treatment plan.
In body contouring procedures after massive weight loss, the skin has lost a fair amount of its natural elasticity and the tight connections between the skin and deeper body support structures are stretched out. With a combination of liposuction, judicious skin removal, autologous tissue augmentation – where needed, and defined support techniques, superior body contouring results can be obtained.
Here are some of the aesthetic body contouring procedures
• Circumferential bodylift
• Thigh lift
• Vaser 4D
• Buttock augmentation
MOST EFFECTIVE CONTOURING PROCEDURE - VASER HI DEF
Liposuction is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure that suctions localized fat cells from the body to slim and smooth stubborn areas that have been unresponsive to traditional weight loss techniques such as diet and exercise. This procedure has successfully helped patients achieve an enhanced appearance for many years.
Although effective, the conventional liposuction procedure was often painful and involved long recovery times. New technology has allowed for different liposuction techniques that improve the accuracy and reduce the pain associated with this procedure. Today, liposuction can be performed using the tumescent technique or with the help of ultrasound imaging or a laser, which has transformed liposuction into a much safer and less invasive procedure.
What is a VASER?
• VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It's is a 3rd-generation ultrasound-assisted lipocustion tool that delivers energy in pulses through a specially designed probe.The Vaser instrument used during surgery liquefies the fat and allows the surgeon to target specific areas of the body.
• The VASER device is capable of selectively delivering ultrasound energy to liquefy the fat in the body without damaging other types of tissues. Once the fat has been melted, it can be suctioned out of the body through very small 2.2 mm to 3.7 mm sized cannulae without causing great trauma to the surrounding tissue structures. Thus, the incisions made are less than 5mm in size.
What is the 4D VASER Hi-Definition Liposuction?
• The4 D High-definition liposuction, also known ashi-definition liposuction,hi-definition liposculpture, or simply hi-def lipo, is a surgical procedure that involves suctioning excess fat out of target areas of the body to create a slim, muscular and athletic appearance in different areas of the body.
• This procedure may involve transferring fat to different areas of the body, such as the chest muscles in men or buttock in women (Brazilian Butt Lift),to enhance one's features.
• Typically the procedure may involve liposculpture of the arms, abdomen, flanks, back, and possibly thighs. This would be based on an individual basis since every patient is different.
• Make sure your plastic surgeon is certified and trained to perform the 4D VASER High-Definition liposculpture.