Breast and breast surgery procedures
Breast is an essential element of sexuality for every woman. So any variant that affects a woman’s vision of what is beautiful and sensual can make her interested in restoring it. Form, position and volume are the key factors that make breasts beautiful.
Hereditary factors, hormone stimulations, weight loss fluctuations, pregnancy-ies and the ever present gravity can alter all these factors.
Breasts can be big, ptotic, small or ptotic and small. In every case we need to address expectations, reality and possible result. That is initially guided by your personal taste but quite often is grossly affected by your anatomy. The more we ignore the latter the results will be less than ideal and definitely not long lasting.
When to consider breast augmentation
- If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure of your boobs
- If you wish your clothes fit better
- When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other
- After breast cancer surgery
See more about breast and breast surgery procedures
Also, you can see more information about breast related cosmetic surgery in Breast Augmentation FAQ.
If you are one step before going into a plastic surgery book an appointment today with dr. FilGood!
See more about plastic procedures: